Posted by Dean on 19 December 2007
We’ve posted a luscious — dare we say lickable? — update to the look and feel of the infovark website. Thanks for all the help, rustybones!
Among the many changes Rhys made:
- The page content is centered in the browser window
- The site now uses more of the infovark color palette
- There’s an archives section to the right sidebar so you can see older posts
- The article tagline now tells you who wrote the post and when
- The author’s name and article categories are clickable, so you can see other things in that topic or by that author
Tell us what you think: Leave a comment.