Posted by Dean on 29 December 2009
This time of year spawns many retrospective blog posts, “best-of” lists, and self-congratulatory advertisements in disguise.
Celebrate the year to come, not the year that's past.
We’re not going to write about any of that. Infovark is looking forward to the year ahead.
This is a short list of milestones I hope we’ll reach in 2010 — the sooner the better!
- The Infovark 1.1 general release, with fixes for several Exchange-Outlook email problems.
- A refined Infovark user interface, with improved layout and typography. Infovark should be easier to read, with your stuff featured prominently.
- A new task management tool that can be used in stand-alone fashion or with our Infovark application.
- Our first “outside” paying customers: folks we don’t know personally.
- Infovark training videos, user guide, and online knowledge base.
- Contributions to useful open source products, either through cash or code. It’s time we gave back to the technical community.
- Further posts on information management, personal productivity, knowledge work, and software technology. We live in interesting, perhaps revolutionary, times.
These are not predictions — I think we’ve all seen enough speculation in recent years. These are action items. Let’s focus on the great things we can get done together!